Dew-Point Transmitter - Michell Easidew 34
Moisture Measurement for Compressed Air Dryers
- 3/4” UNF process connection
- Measurement ranges -110 up to +20°Cdp (-148 up to +68°Fdp)
- Dew point or ppmV moisture content output
- 2-wire loop power connection
- Accuracy ±2 °Cdp (±3.6°Fdp)
- Traceable calibration certificate
- Low cost of ownership and easy maintenance with sensor exchange program
- 316 Stainless steel sensor and sample blocks
- KF40 Glove Box flange
- MiniDIN 43650, M12 electrical connectors
- Oxygen service cleaned
The Easidew 34 is a dew-point transmitter with a 3/4” process connection. Designed for use in industrial conditions, it has a wide measurement range from -110 to + 20 °C dew point.
Based on Ceramic Metal-Oxide Moisture Sensor the Easidew 34 is available with a choice of service and warranty options for minimal cost of ownership.